Thread: DLNA Slow

DLNA Slow

Hello. I have 6Mb ADSL Phone with Zyxel 660HW router. I try playing videos from my PC to the TV through DLNA (with a PlayStation 3). It is impossible to see without constant stoppages, buffering I've tried several programs (Windows Media, Nero Media Home) and also with several computers and nothing therefore conclude that the problem has to be in the router. Does anyone know if this is possible and how I can fix it.?? Hope that someone will help me soon.!!

Re: DLNA Slow

I am also facing a similar issue. In order to read on my TV (Sony Bravia KDL 40Z5500) recordings of television programs located on the hard drive of my microphone, I connected my Internet TV Box Club (DLNA) by a cable (15 m RJ45). On the disc I have three types of records, the ones I made with the Media Center XP, those made with the Windows Media Center 7 (extension. Wtv) in low definition, those made with the Windows Media Center 7 (extension. wtv) in high definition. The former are slightly degraded, others are not visible. I should mention that I use PS3 Media Server as DLNA server. I also tried to use Windows Media Seven to convert my files, everything is readable but with a degradation greater than in the previous case. I am not computer expert but I think my problem is my network connection is too slow. In your opinion would there be a cure?

Hello
    Since you're already in your network cable from the RJ-45 AC is not a problem of flow (otherwise we would all big worry). I think your problem is to use the encoder windows media center, which are more or less the owner and was put aside, nobody really knows how to use it. I would like to recommend you to test with a standard video file type divx / avi.

Download latest version of PC Share Manager. I see the port settings for the router, and see if your firewall is allowing access to this application, also in server mode. Otherwise the best option for checking would be to switch off the firewall. Also if possible, try upgrading your network to the N standard.

Windows Media Player, besides being a software for playing audio and video, is also a media server under the auspices of technology DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance), which is becoming a standard for multimedia entertainment at home. This server will be identified by other computers or devices including consumer electronics, and new LCD TVs with integrated Media Center or the Sony PS3 console itself, which is able to bind to the DLNA server on our team to bring to the screen the TV pictures, songs or pictures.

I have news that in the test environment only problems were found during the configuration of security settings that prevent the contents are displayed in the wrong destination and the wrong person. But if there is some functionality that draws attention in a special way, that is what makes it possible to transmit from the WMP 12 interface any audio or video content to any of the devices installed on the local network-enabled for that purpose. For example, in the test environment is able to launch from WMP 12, the movie playback on the TV Samsung LED, which in turn receives the request to display video, music or images stored on remote computer.

In addition, once launched reproduction from Windows 7 may be controlled slow motion, pause or step by step, so the film can be viewed comfortably from the sofa and large screen simply by throwing from Windows with absolute control over the content displayed on the receiver. Also, as mentioned, you can use other devices like game consoles. Xbox 360 continues to act as Media Center Extender, but other proposals such as PlayStation 3, thanks to DLNA support, they also act as bridges between the contents of your computer / s and living room TV. The setup is straightforward once appropriate permissions have been enabled on the PC, obviously, otherwise, the team will be invisible.