Thread: Wireless adapter help

Wireless adapter help

Hi all,

I have WINDOWS 7 wireless network adapter issue, I do not know why it was knocked off, things that are not used, it is now necessary to re-establish a wireless adapter. Please suggest. I am so hurry. Thanks in advance.

Wireless adapter help

In Microsoft Windows Vista and Windows7 :
    1. ClickStart>Control Panel。
    2. Double-clickSystemAnd maintenanceAndDevice Manager。
    3. Click+ Network AdapterTo expand in the region. Intel wireless adapter is listed. For example, Intel ® Wireless Wi-Fi link 4965AGN.
    4. Right-click the wireless adapter.
    5. Click"Properties"。
    6. ClickDriverTab to view the wireless adapter property page. Driver version number listed in the "driver version" field.

Wireless adapter help

You need to determine the built-in wireless network adapter is switched on
    1. Check the adapter is turned on. Some in the front or side of notebook computers with an on / off button, corresponding to a blue or red light. Press the button to turn on the wireless adapter.
    2. If the operation can not solve the problem, reinstall the wireless adapter drivers.

Wireless adapter help

Some of the PCMCIA wireless network adapter with indicator light, may direct some of the network operation.
    • If none of the adapter indicator light, then the adapter and notebook computer is not properly connected.
    • If it blinks, a laptop computer may be located outside the signal range, or network configuration error.
    • Continuous light of the light that the adapter is receiving radio signals and the network is configured correctly.

Wireless adapter help

If the "power output" (Power Output) setting is not 100%, while built-in wireless network adapter or a PCMCIA card may not be able to connect to a wireless network. The following steps to determine the settings are correct:
    1.Click"Start" , Then right click"My Computer" Icon.
    2.Select from the menu"Properties" . "System" window appears.
    3.From the "System" pane on the left panel, select"Device Manager" . Possible to accept all the prompts.
    4.Click"Network Adapter" Next to the plus sign (+).
    5.Right-click the list and select the WLAN adapter"Properties" 。
    6.In the "Properties" page of "Advanced" tab, select the"Power Output" (Power Output) . This value should be 100%. If you set this value below 100% to 100% of the value to and then click"OK" 。
    7.Close the "Device Manager", restart the laptop and try to reconnect to the wireless network.

Wireless adapter help

You need to see Ethernet cable to connect to the computer interface. If the ethernet green LED continuously lit and the yellow LED is flashing, the card is properly connected to the network. The test is completed. If the Ethernet connection of the LED is not lit, please check the following methods of computer and network connection.
    # Unplug and re-inserting the Ethernet cable to establish a normal network connection.
    # Ethernet cable to use other computer connected to the network.
    # Computer to connect to other network jack.
    # Computer's Ethernet cable directly into the modem, bypassing all the network wiring devices and routers.
    # If available, to other computers connected to the network interface, determine the network is working properly.