Thread: How to remove Xp malware 2010

How to remove Xp malware 2010

I have a computer which works on Windows XP operating system. And from few days there is a virus problem with my computer, my computer is infected by a virus, my antivirus it gives me a warning message that the computer is infected by xp malware 2010 virus. So i wanted to know that how to remove this virus. My antivirus which i am using is not able to remove it completely. Please help me to get rid from this virus from my computer. And also suggest me some of the best security tool for my computer.

Re: How to remove Xp malware 2010

I was also having this problem with my computer, so i did a method to remove this virus completely from my computer. You need to go to the Task manager. Then you need to find a process which is called "av.exe" or something like that, if you are able to find it then you need to end the process. After that you need to open the Regedit with the help of comman prompt and then find any of the file related to the "av.exe" and remove them.

I suppose you should refer my thread of virus problem dear

I'm sure you will get your answer
    ASUS M4A78EM/1394| AMD 720 X3| ADATA 2GB| PSU 450WATT| WIN XP| ASUS 3D* LED 23"| HDD 160GB + 320GB

To remove this virus from your computer you need to have rkill software on your computer.

1. First you need to download "rkill.exe" from the internet, if you don't find then you can google search for it. Then put it in the flash drive.
    2. Then you need to insert the flash drive into the computer
    3. After that run the rkill software
    4. After that install and run the malwarebytes antimalware which should be updated durign the installation.
    5. Then remove effected files from the computer
    6. Finally restart your computer

Hope this method helps you out.

I think you need to use Avast antivirus on your computer and then try to remove the virus from the computer. You may be able to remove this virus from the computer without any of the problem. So if you want then you can have it by going on the offical website of Avast antivirus and also you can go to the softpedia and from there you can download it for free and install it ro remove the virus.

You can also go on the internet and from there you can get the whole information on how to remove xp malware 2010 removal. I have seen that there are most of the websites who have the solution for your problem with the help of the automatic remaval and also with the manual removal. You can go on the bleepingcomputer website and from there you can have the solution for your problem.