Thread: Help to remove Win32/AntivirusPro2010.AU

Help to remove Win32/AntivirusPro2010.AU

I have installed windows vista on my computer and it has a Norton Anti Virus software to be safe from the viruses. Recently it has detected a Win32/AntivirusPro2010.AU. I do not when i have installed this anti virus system on my computer. And even if i have installed it then why Norton is detecting it as a malicious software on my system. Whatever it could be but the problem is that Norton is not able to remove this out of my computer. I need help to remove Win32/AntivirusPro2010.AU from my computer.

Re: Help to remove Win32/AntivirusPro2010.AU

Actually Antivirus Pro 2010 is a security application which is pushed by the Braviax malware. It is a fake anti virus software which detects some fake infections on your computer system which in further makes you to install its full version. Actually the detected infections are the fake one which means that those viruses are not there on your computer. I suggest you to check in Add Or Remove Programs from the Control Panel whether this program is displayed there or not, If it is there then remove it as soon as possible.

Your Norton anti virus is not able to remove the viruses from your computer which means that your anti virus software has been expired which does not let it remove the detected viruses. It might also happen because of pirated copy of software. There is another reason by which your security software fails to remove viruses is that it would be the demo version of software which includes only some of the functions of full version software. You have update your Norton Anti Virus to make it working.

I have given you the link to the web page which provides you to install an Avast Anti Virus which is an amazing software to secure your windows vista operating system. It has enormous database of viruses which includes almost all the kind of viruses. Click on an AVAST to download it. Make sure that you keep on updating this software so that it can have all the latest informations as well though this software is a latest version of an Avast.

You should never depend on the single software to make your windows system secured from the viruses. Even if you have security software on your computer then too you should always keep your windows firewall enabled which is a good feature provided in the windows os by default. But your windows should be updated which makes your windows firewall more stronger and it stops each and every bit of malicious data which tries to infect your computer.