Thread: What is Exploit-JavaWS?

What is Exploit-JavaWS?

I am using this computer system from last four years and consistently using windows xp operating system on it. My anti virus software have detected Exploit-JavaWS on my computer but as i am a professional java programmer i am feeling bit confusing to remove it from my computer. I am using an Avast Anti Virus software. Can anybody tell me what is Exploit-JavaWS so that i can confirm whether to remove it or not.

Re: What is Exploit-JavaWS?

Actually Exploit-JavaWS is a generic detection which is related to the "Java Web Start" Module vulnerability. I would like to tell you that it this vulnerability can be caused because of an input sanitation error in the Java Deployment Toolkit. I suggest you to remove this exploit as soon as possible. This might make your Java file corrupted on your computer system.

Once your computer system has been infected by an Exploit-JavaWS then it does not show any specific symptoms which can affect your computer's functionality. It might happen that an internet browser you are using on your computer might stop working and nothing much. As you are a professional java programmer, You must have downloaded some java codes which might be having this exploit or might also happen that from where you have downloaded this code, that web page itself would be containing this exploit.

If you want to remove the Exploit-JavaWS from your computer system then you may begin with the removal but before that let me assure you that the code which would be containing this exploit will get removed from your computer system. And if you have used that particular code somewhere in your application then it might happen that application does not runs well after removal.

I have given you the link which takes you to the web page from where you can download the latest version of an Avast Anti Virus which is a great software to remove the viruses from the windows operating system. Click on the name of an AVAST ANTI VIRUS to download it. This software has a huge database of viruses which also includes the latest one. You just need to keep on update this software after some time which makes it more powerful.

Exploit-JavaWS is a virus from Trojan family which is capable of installing some more malicious programs on an infected files. If you do not remove this virus from your computer as soon as possible then it might send some information about your computer to an attacker which can attack your computer. If you are not able to remove this virus from your computer then you may try to do the same from the safe mode of windows os. Restart your computer and press F8 for many times then booting options will come where you have to select for the Safe Mode but make sure that you are logged in as an administrator.