Thread: Windows 7 USB Driver for BSNL C 2110

Windows 7 USB Driver for BSNL C 2110

I have a desktop computer which was installed with Windows XP operating system which I recently upgraded to Windows 7 operating system. This computer has a BSNL broad band connection which is provided by Nokia Siemens C 2110 modem but now the computer does not detect the modem when connected to the computer using a USB cable. Hence I require Windows 7 USB Driver for BSNL C 2110. Any help is highly appreciated.

Re: Windows 7 USB Driver for BSNL C 2110

As the computer is not detecting the drivers for the USB modem which you are using, it is possible that Windows 7 does not supports the hardware. Windows 7 has lot of compatibility issue with many of the manufacturers of the devices. If the operating system does not supports the device then the device will not work properly on the system and hence you will have to buy a new modem for the computer.

You will have to download and install the latest drivers which are available for the model of the router which you are using. Go to the official website of the manufacturer of the router and search for the latest drivers which are available for the model of the router which you are using and which is supported by Windows 7. Install the drivers and then connect the modem to the computer. See if the router works properly or not.

There is no drivers available for the router model which you are using. I also was facing similar problems with the router which I was using. Windows 7 did not detect the device and hence did not install the required drivers for the device. To solve the problem I downloaded the ZTE remote NDIS device driver which is compatible in Windows 7. After installing the ZTE drivers, the modem was detected and started working properly. So I will suggest you download and install the driver pack and see if it works for you or not.

As suggested, I downloaded the driver pack of ZTE but it is not an EXE file. It is a sys file which I cannot install. Is there any special method to install the .sys file on the computer? Please guide me through the installation procedure for the drivers.

To install the appropriate drivers for the USB modem, plug in the USB modem of to the computer and right click on My computer. Select Device manager and highlight the USB device and select update drivers. Go to manual mode and give the location of the sys file. Let the procedure complete and then see if the modem works properly or not.