Thread: Free email certificate not working

Free email certificate not working

My computer is having Windows 7 operating system and also Microsoft Outlook 2007 in it. I am having a problem with the Comodo Certificate which is not working. I have followed all the steps which are important to configure in the trust center, but when i try to choose the certificate it gives me an error saying that "No certificate available". I have also imported the certificate and I can see that it is installed in the internet explorer. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Free email certificate not working

If the problem is not able to solve then you can try some other certificate for the email purpose. I use thunderbird and you can also ust it if you want to solve your problem. As i have seen that there are many of the prople who have this problem with the mail comodo certificate. So if you can use it then atleast give a try with Thunderbird.

I think you need to contact to the Comodo support section on the official website and there you can check out the solution for your problem. I have seen that the comodo people they provide the solution for any of the problem which you face with the comodo certificate. I think you need to check out the settings with the outlook which you are using for the email purpose.

As you have said that you are using the free version of Comodo Certificate, i think that the free version of the comodo certificate has a limited time period and after the time is evolved then i think you cannot send the email with the private key signature and you will face such kind of problem when you send a mail and receive any of the mail. So to avoid this error you need to buy it and then you can use it.

I think you need to check out with the encryption settings which you have done for the encryption of the mail and then you can also check with the server. I have noticed that there are most of the problem which are faced by the people and they are not able to solve this problem so if you want then you can go on the google search and then you can search for the proper solution.