Thread: TLS Error

TLS Error

I have a computer which runs on Windows XP and when i try to connect to the server i get fatal error with internet connection with the server. I am trying to connect to the Atlanta POP but i was unable to connect it, i have also tried with the Houston and the GB, but no success the same error was repeated. I can and i am able to ping 75.127.65.162 without any of the problem. The logs of the error that show me that i am able to establish connection, so i think that the problem is not with the connection. I don't know what to do please help me..

Re: TLS Error

I think that you have tried to connect to the server at the time when there was a temporary issue with the access server by which you tried to connect and got this kind of problem. So you don't need to worry and this can be solved by the server side of the trustconnect. One more thing if you use a Windows client, than you may try to choose the other server to connect which is shown in the link TrustConnect

This problem is faced by most of the people when they try to connect their server, so you don't have to worry and you should contact the server for this problem if you have it for a long time. As you have said that there is no problem in the connection with the your so you can check it out with the server side and ask them to solve this problem as soon as possible.

If you get this problem i think you need to check it out with the settings of the server and the internet connection on your computer, it may be misplaced by some error and also you can check out with the server of the service which you are using currently. This problem which you are facing currently on your computer is with the server of the service which you use for the internet connection.

You can check out with the customer care of the server which you are using and also with the service provider to solve this problem. I think you need to check it with the serverside and then with your system connection settings and then try to connect to the interent with the same ip address, if it runs correctly then i think the problem is solved and you don't have to be worried with this problem as it is common and temporary.