Thread: Mac compatibility issue with kaspersky

Mac compatibility issue with kaspersky

Hi guys,

Anyone can give me the exact solution for this problem. I have installed kaspersky anti virus on my mac book pro with snow leopard 10.6. Apart from this, an Apple router with Time Capsule also known as time machine.

The issue occur when making hourly backups and as well as kaspersky running in the background. Once I turn off kaspersky, time machine goes back to it's regular backups. I want to configure kaspersky that can not prevent my time machine hourly backups ?

Thanks.

Have you tried to do another operation on the apple device that you are using or anything like that.You need to perform the same procedure to restart the router and then disable the kaspersky security also. Try out this procedure and send me back the result what you are getting after this operation.

Thanks and wishes..

I never face and see this type of error and I don't think this can be the issue of compatibility with your installed anti virus. You are lacking somewhere to configure the kaspersky.

Try to co0nfigure the accessibility settings of the product and if you are not getting success to do this then perform an uninstallation of the kaspersky and go ahead to see the changes.

Just tell me one thing you are only suffering with this issue or something else means Is your PC is going well or not. If your PC is not going well then the same effect can be done also there because if your system is working slow then you can not be able to take the backup in well manner.

If you are suffering from the slow performance of the computer system then you need to troubleshoot your problem from different sources provided by the OS related to the process handling and all.

Hello sir,

I restarted the router in proper way and also disabled the security block of the kaspersky and enabled it again after switching on the router but there is no any effect on the backup processing and same issue is going on the way.

I uninstalled also but after installing it again the same problem is going on and one thing my computer has been slow after all these things. Now what should be in this situation..

OK, If your system is working slow then it would be sure your router is not generating any error and rest of the things is you need to focus on the management of OS processes and services running on the system.

Just reconfigure your system at OS level and go ahead for some advance changes to make your system performance in better way..

Thanks