Thread: KIS blocks my internet in IE and Firefox

KIS blocks my internet in IE and Firefox

There is some issues with my Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 installed within the system. It occurs When I try to access internet using installed browser like IE or Firefox the internet doesn't work. It says 'Internet Explorer cannot display the web page and Firefox occurs the message like :'Firefox can't find the server at [website]'.

The internet can be accessed in the 'Safe mode' or if I click 'Pause Protection. I tried to Disable firewall, reinstalling Kasper sky but after then it is not working.

There are some advance security related components are tagged within the browser that is generating such type of error.Some of the Security System Toolbar is generating this issue with Firefox.

If you have already installed the toolbar provided by Kaspersky then just make it disabling. After doing this you need to restart the Firefox and check about your problem.

You need to configure Kaspersky Internet Security in the way that allows the Firefox to access the Internet connection. There are some times when Kaspersky Internet Security's firewall is disabled.In this case, you need to enable the firewalls suggested with the Firefox.

Even if Firefox worked with Kaspersky at one point, updates to Firefox can make Kaspersky treat the Firefox update like a different program.

You need to make some status related configuration and check that both of the browser are being used in the Trusted group and in case if not make them Trusted then you have to move here.

Go to My security zone and then Applications after then select the best filter you require from top menu ( i.e. blocked applications, restricted or another one) then choose your current using browser make a right click and change status move to Trusted. Try out this can be helpful for you because I got after a long search.

I was also having some close issue when I need to access internet using Firefox and such a bad time for me but I found after suggestion of the friends and finally the error caused by the add-ons on Firefox. It was being caused by some add-on that downloaded the you tube! videos.

So, Just try to uninstall all of the add-ons and add them back one at a time to see, which one's causing it.