Thread: URL Redirecting + Pop-Ups Virus

URL Redirecting + Pop-Ups Virus

I am having an issue with the computer of which is having an URL that redirects to the Virus and also the pop up comes up some time. As i am running the Windows XP on with the Internet explorer. So wanted to get rid of URL Redirecting + Pop-Ups Virus issue as soon as possible as my PC is getting slow. A help may be appreciated. Thank you

Re: URL Redirecting + Pop-Ups Virus

Are you running your computer with any Anti-Virus program? As you have not mentioned the same so i think that you are not using the Anti Virus program. So first thing is to do that install the Anti Virus program to your computer and installed the latest virus database definition update on the same. After that run the full system scan with the same. This might resolve your issue.

This is the problem of the virus which is known as the Zongo/Toolbar which install in your system by clicking on some link while you are browsing and start giving you the redirect link for the virus. So it is better to remove the Zongo Toolbar from the Add/Remove program. After that install a Anti Virus and scan computer for the virus.

This is considered as the Malware which is causing the system crash sometime so it is better to install some good anti Spyware tool to the computer which is infected with the same and run the same. When it detects the Virus then remove the same also delete the quarantine entry of the Virus. I Hope you will like this. Thanks

This is considered as the Malware which is causing the system crash sometime so it is better to install some good anti Spyware tool to the computer which is infected with the same and run the same. When it detects the Virus then remove the same also delete the quarantine entry of the Virus. I Hope you will like this. Thanks
    Thanks a lot for your help i will do the same as you have said to me.