Thread: Personal Security Virus

Personal Security Virus

Hello,
    I do not know what all is Personal Security Virus. It is what I have it in my compute now. After a few minutes after I have a log file which is being created. I have no idea what this is all about. I have seen this in my computer for the first time. Also, please explain me that, if this is a dangerous virus or a normal virus which can be cleaned by a anti virus software.

Re: Personal Security Virus

Hello,
    To remove the Personal Security Virus, just follow these steps
    - Download Random's System Information Tool (RSIT) (by random / random) on your desktop.
    - Double-click on RSIT.exe to launch the program.
    (Vista users must right-click and choose RSIT.exe Run as administrator)
    - Click Continue to display Disclaimer.
    - If the tool HijackThis (current version) is not present or not detected on the computer, RSIT the download (allows access in your firewall, if requested) and you must accept the license.
    - When the scan is complete, two text files will open. Post the contents of log.txt

Hello,
    When your computer starts and the desktop appears (when the icons are still present), the manager opens tasks (Ctrl + Alt + Del). Once it is ove, there is no problem and it will not close. Then, once when personnel security is launched, and it starts to send you the windows back in the Task Manager and click on process. Seeking psecurity then put something like that in any case evokes personnal Security.

Hello,
    I agree with the above post and would like to add some more points.Personal security Now that no longer turn, is in its installation directory (if you did not change, this is C / Program Files / Psercurity again or sth like it) and deletes. Then you uninstall through Add / Remove Programs (strangely when we can uninstall the program is removed ...) And voila! It is no longer on your computer. I am Still a file search and file analysis.

Hello,
    I have to be quick to view the task manager but your solution (a breeze compared to most others) has been effective. After removing the program, I searched all files with that name and have systematically removed. I completed the transaction in a restore point at an earlier date and everything seems in order. I say that I shall have anti-virus, firewall, anti-spyware, etc. and it did not avoided the problems. I guess if I am wrong someone will surely guide me.