Thread: Problem with rootkit scan in kaspersky internet security 2010

Problem with rootkit scan in kaspersky internet security 2010

I have a personal computer which runs on windows xp and i wanted to know that is Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 is safe to use with my computer. As i have it on my computer and recently i wanted to scan with the option Quick Rootkit Scan, but was unable to scan, because ther was a problem with the security tool. So please help me in solving this problem as it doesn't start and i am unable to use this function on my computer.

Re: Problem with rootkit scan in kaspersky internet security 2010

I think you need to check out the settings on your security tool which you are using it currently i.e Kaspersaky. And also if the problem doesn't go then you need to un-install the tool and then re-install it back on your computer so that the problem get sort out. I think it is the best option for your to have work again the option of the quick rookit scan on your security tool.

I think the best way to get rid from this problem is to update it from your computer, i think it needs to be updated. This problem is occurring because of the file which have been corrupted by any of the virus and which is related to this security tool. And also if you want then you can check it out on the official website and there just ask them to solve your problem.

I think you need to remove it completely from the computer as it is fully corrupted on your computer. I have heard many problems related to this security tool. So i think you need to try some other tools which can be ued very easily on your computer without any of the problem. I think you need to have Avast Internet security tool which is a great tool as compared to the other tools.

You need to have Panda Security tool which is a great tool, it has all the great feature as compared to the other security tool. And also if you want then you can check it out on the internet and there you can have the best review of this software. As i have noticed that there are most of the users who have used this tool and they are satisfied with this security tool. It protects from most of the virus threats.