Thread: How to get rid of ContraVirus

How to get rid of ContraVirus

Hi,

I have installed ContraVirus to remove virus from my computer. The problem is that now I am not able to remove it from my pc. It keeps on giving me pop up whenever I start my pc. I have tried to uninstall from add/remove programs but it has been not removed completely. So please help me to get rid of ContraVirus ???

Re: How to get rid of ContraVirus

ContraVirus is a rogue anti-spyware that installs without permission, the malware displays fake alerts you that you are infected with spyware and recommends that you purchase anti-spyware ContraVirus is a commercial product. The purpose of this spyware is to make you buy this anti-spyware. The infection adds an icon in the lower right side of the clock that displays false alarm.

To get rid of ContraVirus, use IObit Security 360. It is an anti-spyware program that detects all types of malware, dialers, cookies plotters, bots and Trojans. Security IObit 360 enables rapid scans or on demand, which can be configured to be carried out completely, or by specifying the folders to be analyzed.

Security on the PC is something you have today can not be left in oblivion, as our personal and financial data at risk. Therefore, Gili Privacy Protector is a solution that allows you to be protected against all types of viruses, Trojans, spyware and even theft of information from the PC. Gili Privacy Protector works by tracking Internet activity, and if you encounter any suspicious module will block the activity, immediately alerting the user.

Well I use Norton Internet Security 2010, which claim to be faster and offers complete protection against viruses, trojans and worms. In addition, Norton Internet Security 2010 offers enhanced protection against identity theft and spam for email. Like Norton Antivirus 2010, the new Beta version of Norton Internet Security 2010 is compatible with Windows 7.

To remove ContraVirus, try Program Protector. It is a program that allows you to password protect programs you choose, so that when you run, a window requesting a password, which should not hear it, this will not open. You can protect any Windows application, and to do so, just select the executable from the Program Protector interface and drop the file on that interface.