Thread: How to delete this Perl.AEI.20 virus?

How to delete this Perl.AEI.20 virus?

Antivirus software of my computer system is giving me an alert message that Perl.AEI.20 threat is detected. When I am trying to delete this Perl.AEI.20 virus from my computer system I am not able to so. The real thing is that I am not annoyed with the virus problem but with the alert message I am getting. So can anybody suggest me how to delete this Perl.AEI.20 virus from my computer system.

Perl.AEI.20 is a trojan

Perl.AEI.20 which is detected on your computer system is not a virus but it is a Trojan. These kinds of Trojans are normally used to steal the confidential information from the system. This confidential information may include your banking credential. So if your current antivirus software is not able to delete this Perl.AEI.20 trojan from your computer system then you should change your antivirus software.

Re: How to delete this Perl.AEI.20 virus?

This Perl.AEI.20 Trojan has two parts, a server and a client. The effecting depends on the parameters with which the Trojan is released.
    The server part opens a port which is precise in the body of the Trojan. The Trojan waits for a link to this port and tries to use the command line predictor to run all commands which are received from the remote client.
    The client is a case for transferring commands to the server part and for receiving service messages.

Try to restore you computer system

For removing this Perl.AEI.20 Trojan from your computer system try to restore. System restore is not a perfect solution but can be used to neutralize the damage done by Perl.AEI.20 Trojan on your computer system. For restoring your computer system you have to follow these simple steps.
    1. Go to Start >> Programs >> Accessories >> System tools
    2. Select system restore
    3. After that a system restore window will be displayed.
    4. You have just select the date for system restore
    5. Reboot your personal computer.

I will suggest you to use Avast antivirus software for removing this Perl.AEI.20 Trojan. I am suggesting you to use this Avast antivirus software because I was also suffering with the same problem of Perl.AEI.20 Trojan and now my computer system is free from any kind of virus or worm. This antivirus software will not only remove this trojan but will also remove other malicious codes which can harm your computer system.

Antivirus software will definitely remove this Perl.AEI.20 Trojan from your computer system. But you must follow some preventive measures for avoiding problem like these.
    1. Do not download pirated software, because they may contain the backdoor.
    2. Update your antivirus software regularly
    3. Scan your system on the regular basis
    4. Enable your firewall setting and use strong passwords for preventing your system