Thread: How to remove Troj/QFas-B

How to remove Troj/QFas-B

I am using windows 7 on my computer and i have installed an Avast Anti Virus. My computer has been infected by the Troj/QFas-B about which i cam to know when my anti virus software came up with the pop up about it. But now when i try to remove it then Avast is not able to do it. How to remove Troj/QFas-B from my computer now?

Re: How to remove Troj/QFas-B

I think your Avast Anti Virus software has been expired or you have not updated it because of which it not able to remove the viruses which is detected by itself. You must keep on updating the security software which you are using to secure your windows system as it would be getting all the updates about the latest viruses. Or it might happen that the copy of software which you are using would be a pirated one.

Actually Troj/QFas-B is an AutoCAD which has been found malicious on windows computer systems. This malicious file deletes all the AutoCAD files on an execution. It also attempts to backup those files with an extension of BAK. And you would be getting messages saying "BE recoverd!" or "MUST re_cover!"

I have given you the link from where you can download the Norton Anti Virus which is good software to secure your windows 7 operating system. Never mind if your anti virus software has been expired as this is the latest version of Norton and it has almost all kind of viruses in its database so that your windows does not gets infected by even a latest viruses. Click on the name of Norton Anti Virus to download it.

If you are not able to remove any viruses from your computer then you can try to remove the same from the Safe Mode of the windows operating system. You have to restart your computer and then keep on pressing the F8 key which will open Booting Options for Windows 7. Here you would be having Safe Mode with or without Networking so click on whatever you want. Now you may try to remove viruses from your system.

Troj/QFas-B is a latest virus which found on the windows operating system and it is an AutoCAD file which removes all the Autocad files from your computer. Once you have detected this virus on your computer then you may remove it manually as well. First of all delete an infected file then make sure that you kill all the processes from the Task Manager which are related to this virus.