Thread: How to remove HelpAssistant Virus

How to remove HelpAssistant Virus

From few days my system is working very slow and sometime it's get hang up, so i did a virus and my quick heal find out that my system is being infected with HelpAssistant Virus and i had deleted it for the time being, but when i restarted the system i found out that the HelpAssistant Virus still exist in my system, does anyone know how to remove HelpAssistant Virus from my system, for more information i am using Windows XP SP 3 as my operating system.

My system also got infected with HelpAssistant Virus , then i asked my friend about it he told me to use Combofix.exe where it will disconnect your system from Internet and at the same time it will start scanning your PC for malware infections. This tool will also change your time format during scanning. All these changes will be restored after the scan is complete.

Remove HelpAssistant Virus

They best way to overcome from this virus is to download and install a good anti malware and anti virus which is capable of removing such kind of virus from your system, my recommendation is to go with AVG anti virus which will remove HelpAssistant from your system and at the same time it will also protect your system from other Trojan Horse, root kits, worms, backtracks etc.

Thanks for replying me i had try install Combofix and AVG anti virus but that didn't helped me a lot is there any other software or any procedure by which i can remove HelpAssistant Virus from my system and i need not waste much more time on it. Please make some comment on my threads.

In that the the best way to overcome from virus is to format your system and install a fresh copy of Windows XP, but before doing that i would suggest you do a restore it to some previous date where your system was not infected with HelpAssistant Virus, this is the simplest and fast way to overcome from it, if that also don't worked then at last you have to format your system.