Thread: Antivirus Soft Malware

Antivirus Soft Malware

Hello friends,

I am using Windows XP as my operating system and everything was working fine by today i came to know that my system is being infected with Antivirus Soft malware where it basically locked up my pc and took control of the browser. I had try to run my anti virus but that it was not able to remove, does anyone knows any solution

Antivirus Soft Malware

My system was also got effected with Antivirus Soft Malware and i had tried out many solutions but none of them worked for me, then i had told one of my friend about it he told me to use Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware which is capable of removing Antivirus Soft Malware which will quickly detect, destroy, and prevent malware.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Antivirus Soft Malware

Thanks for replying me i had install Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware but ti had not helped me a lot can you tell me is there any other or any other method by which i can get rigid of Antivirus Soft Malware because of which i am not able to do anything from my home.

Antivirus Soft Malware

Basically Antivirus Soft is a malware whose work is to cause your computer and display antivirus soft popup windows and at the same time it will scan your system and will tell you to buy a license copy by hacker can get your personal information about your credit card and use your credit card without your knowledge.

Antivirus Soft Malware

My system was also got infected with Antivirus Soft Malware there are many software which claims to remove this virus but none of them are correct if you speak particularly, in that case i would suggest you to totally format all your drivers and install a fresh copy of operating system and at the same time also install a good anti virus and regularly update it's virus definition.