Thread: HP Pavilion DV6516TX restarts Unexpectedly

HP Pavilion DV6516TX restarts Unexpectedly

Hi,

I have a problem that my HP Pavilion DV6516TX restarts Unexpectedly. I have tried formatting the pc but the problem is still no solved. I have a laptop with windows vista installed on it . So tell me why HP Pavilion DV6516TX restarts Unexpectedly ???

Re: HP Pavilion DV6516TX restarts Unexpectedly

A critical system error can cause Windows to shut down to prevent damage to equipment. In Windows, Windows default is to restart immediately after a serious system error. Periodically, Microsoft Windows is closed and correct the problem when the computer restarts. The reboot usually happens too fast to see the error message on the screen, thus we have no time for the error and we can not evaluate the cause of the problem. To find the problem, stop the reboot. Some error conditions may cause a black screen or a blank blue screen blank.

Many hardware driver errors or operating system the computer will display a specific error message. However, a mistake can make the computer stop functioning, but the message will not be displayed if the automatic restart option when an error is active. Disabling this option will allow the error message appears on your computer.

1. Restart your computer and press F8 to open the Boot Options menu Advanced.
    2. Select Disable automatic restart before a system failure.
    3. Restart the computer to accept the change.

If the computer shuts down unexpectedly or not start properly, you must update the file system basic input / output system (BIOS). It also causes due to the latest version of HP Support Assistant installed on your computer, I think you should run the optimization that automatically update the BIOS and look for all other software and updated drivers for your specific model.

To locate and manually download the latest BIOS for your computer, follow the steps below.

1. Open a browser and go to the home page and driver support.
    2. Enter the model number on the field for product, and then click to find the latest BIOS version for your specific model computer. NOTE: If multiple numbers, see the service tag on the bottom of your notebook to check the model number.
    3. If necessary, select the language of the software / driver and click .
    4. Click the link for the operating system installed on your computer to view the list of available BIOS downloads.
    5. Scroll to the BIOS, and click Download to obtain the latest BIOS version for your specific model computer, then click Save.
    6. Save the file to a convenient location on your hard drive as your computer's desktop. Consider renaming the files to one easy to remember.