Thread: How to remove Soft Malware Antivirus

How to remove Soft Malware Antivirus

Hi,

I had downloaded and installed Soft Malware Antivirus. The problem is that now I am not able to remove it. It gives me the fake warning the my pc is infected with viruses. So please tell me how to remove Soft Malware Antivirus??? I have norton internet security but its unable to detect it.

Re: How to remove Soft Malware Antivirus

The removal tool from Microsoft Windows Malicious software scans computers with Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 infections by specific, prevalent malicious software, including Blaster, Sasser, and Mydoom-and helps remove them. When the detection and removal process has completed, the tool displays a report describing the outcome, including which, if any, malicious software was detected and removed. Because computers can appear to work correctly when infected, Microsoft advises you to run this tool even if your computer seems well. You must also use updated antivirus software to protect your computer from other malicious software.

To remove Soft Malware Antivirus, try Avast Home. It is perhaps one of the currently most widely used free antivirus can detect a long list of viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, etc.. Avast Home offers real protection as most antivirus fee, constantly analyzing routes most common virus entry as P2P programs, instant messaging and email. The new version of Avast Home includes improvements in the delivery system for malware, and rootkit unpackers.

The conventional antivirus often have a database that is updated over time to recognize potential threats to our computer. Immunet Protect is a free antivirus that uses permanent Internet connection to compare any suspicious file to the database of their own servers, which feeds on the alerts sent by users around the world. Such networks are known as collective intelligence and helps detect and remove viruses and malware before they spread.

The ARP spoofing attack is a type of very harmful network traffic that gets redirected by changing the association between MAC and IP addresses on the network. AntiARP is one of the few programs that actually do against ARP against such threats. While AntiARP is running, continuously checks the ARP activity on the local network, blocking any attempt to spoofing. In the case of being attacked ARP AntiARP detects the source, while protecting the system ARP cache. AntiARP is a very important to keep in mind when we have a network with 23 or more computers associated.

Well, I think AVG Anti-Virus Plus Firewall is good for Soft Malware Antivirus removal, it is a complete security center that will provide the necessary tools to protect your computer against any malicious software considered including: Trojans, viruses, adware, hackers, etc..

The protection of AVG Anti-Virus Plus Firewall is real time, which together with its automatic updates and quarantine infected files, make AVG Anti-Virus Plus Firewall is an essential tool for maintaining the security of your computer.

AVG Anti-Virus Plus Firewall can scan all types of files including text documents, pictures and applications, emails, P2P, instant messaging, downloading files, etc..