Thread: How to remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.KeyLogger.aa

How to remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.KeyLogger.aa

I have a virus "Trojan-Spy.Win32.KeyLogger.aa" on my computer which I keep on getting pop up message in every five minutes which says that says that the above virus in in my computer and i need to download a software. I have Nortan antivirus on my computer and with this antivirus i have scanned my computer for several time but the problem is that it is unable to detect. I always get this virus pop up. Please help me to remove this virus from the computer.

Re: How to remove Trojan-Spy.Win32.KeyLogger.aa

The Trojan-Spy.Win32.KeyLogger.aa is a trojan virus. A trojan virus is a kind of program that installs itself in the computer without knowing to the user. After that once it is installed, the hacker which is related to the virus can gain the complete control of the infected computer. It is a part of a rogue security program which gives a fake Windows Security Alerts pop-ups on computer and also it advise the user to download an unknown program.

I think you are infected with a spyware, as you are getting pop-up fake alerts. To remove this virus you need to have a good AntiSpyware program on your computer to get rid form this virus completely. This will let you remove all the spyware from the computer and hence you can remove all the virus and threats from the computer with the help of any good anitivirus software.

You need to switch off the System Restore option after that restart it once your computer is clean. To get rid From this virus you need to have SUPERantispyware which is available for Free once you have this software update and run a full scan of your computer. After that install Spybot Search and Destroy which will help you to find the related virus files and delete them. finally use "Ccleaner" which will help you to scan scan all the registry entries and fix all issues related to the virus.

The best thing is to have Avast antivirus on your computer and then try to update if when it ask for the update. Also if you want then you can have all its relates protection tools on your computer to remove all the threats from the computer. It helps to remove all the virus infections and keeps your computer up to date and doesn't allow any of the virus infection from any of the portable usb drive and internet.