Thread: Need information on pc defender antispyware

Need information on pc defender antispyware

I have a personal computer which has Windows XP operating system. I wanted to know that there is a antivirus which is called "PC Defender Antispyware" which helps our computer to remove all the spyware and malware infections from the computer. I found it on the internet when i was browsing on a website. So i need some information and user review on this software which i think can help me to protect my computer.

Re: Need information on pc defender antispyware

As i have seen this software which is a fake anti-virus which is actually a spyware and please if you want to protect your computer from being infected by the spyware then don't download it from any of the website. Instead of this software you can download "SuperantiSpyware" which is a great antispyware and available for free. It is really great software which helps from the virus infection. This software is used by most of the users and you can also use it.

As i have noticed that it is a rogue anti-spyware program which introduces in the computer with the help of a trojan virus which is a very malicious file. It is a fake anti-spyware software, and if it had installed in your computer then you need to remove it otherwise it will infect your computer and ultimately hangs your computer. You need to remove it with the other antivirus softwares and also you need to clean all the registry entries related files to the software.

I think you can use "AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 9.0" software instead of pc defender antispyware. It is available for free and it is an anti-virus protection tool for the home users which helps from the virus protection. It's rapid virus database updates and it is available for the lifetime of this product, by which it provides the high level of detection. The new version 9.0 edition is a faster, safer and easier tool to use. SO if you want then you can use this antivirus on your computer.

You can also have "Avast antivirus" which is the best and the easiast protection tool which is available for free with trial version. So if you want then you can have this tool by going on the official website of this software or else you can get this software on any of the software. As this software is avialable on many of the software for free to download. To find it you need to go on the google search and then you can have it.

If you want to protect your computer from the virus infection which happens when we browse on the internet or if we download any of the data from the internet. You need a proper security tool which can protect your computer from getting infected by the viruses. So if you want then you can have Avira AntiVir Personal, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, Ad-Aware Free Anti-Malware, Spybot Search & Destroy, ZoneAlarm etc. These are the best protecting softwares which can help to protect from the virus.