Thread: How to remove SiteAdware

How to remove SiteAdware

Hi,

By mistaken I had downloaded and installed an antispyware called SiteAdware. The problem is that I am not am able to remove it completely. I have tried to remove it from add/remove but unable to uninstall it completely. It keeps giving me pop-ups to purchase its full version. So please tell me how to remove SiteAdware ??

Re: How to remove SiteAdware

I use Ad-Aware Plus Internet Security, it provides Real-time protection, updates and lightness that have given so popular Ad-Aware 8 are still present. What adds Ad-Aware Plus Internet Security is an integrated antivirus scan, which is true, hardly can be configured. Also, do not forget that Ad-Aware Plus Internet Security claims the engine improvements in spyware detection and a truly amazing performance in the soft heuristics.

SiteAdware - rogue anti-spyware software that is distributed through Trojan masquerading as video codecs and update flash player
    Once the Trojan horse to penetrate the computer, it downloads and installs SiteAdware, which will be loaded automatically. The same Trojan will create a large number of files with random names. When scanning SiteAdware classifies these files in the category of malware. This deception, the files are needed in order to convince users that have infected files on your computer. In reality, these files are harmless and can not in any way affect the operation of the computer. Scan results can be safely ignored.

Troyan, who established SiteAdware, generate fake system warnings and messages. These messages contain information that was found malicious software, the computer attacked, transmits sensitive data to third parties through the network. Here are the names of these warnings: Spyware Alert!, Infiltration Alert!, Or Security Center Alert!. Trojan creates bogus window Windows Security Center, which is a recommendation to purchase licenses SiteAdware. As the scan results, these warnings and messages can be safely ignored, as they are used to convince users that there are problems with the security system.

How to manually remove SiteAdware

HTML Code:
    SiteAdware.exe 
    uninstall.exe
    Remove registry keys SiteAdware:

HTML Code:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SiteAdware 
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SiteAdware 
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SiteAdware 
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "SiteAdware.exe"

Try F-Secure Antivirus 2010 to remove SiteAdware, it is a complete antivirus package which protects your computer from viruses, worms and unknown attacks, updating daily to keep abreast of new viruses and malware that continuously appear. With F-Secure Antivirus 2010 may open email attachments and use your computer without fear of virus infections, spyware intrusion or malicious programs that can control your computer. It also protects the data against any type of spyware, preventing hackers from accessing your computer.