Thread: Get rid of Clspackxq.exe

Get rid of Clspackxq.exe

I am currently using windows Xp on my computer which has been infected by the Clspackxq.exe. I just do not have any ideas from where this virus have entered in to my system but as my computer was performing very much slow, I have to scan my computer by using the online scanning method. I followed this method because i have an anti virus software it is of no use because it is just a trial version which has been expired.

Re: Get rid of Clspackxq.exe

Clspackxq.exe is type of virus which is related to the malware or spyware which can harm your computer in a very serious manner. You should remove this malware from your computer as soon as possible as it might send some information about your computer to an another computer such as your login id or password so that they can get access to your computer without your permissions.

Clspackxq.exe is a malicious file which can create different malicious activities on your computer to consume your computer's CPU usage to affect your computer's performance. Or it might install some other malicious programs in your computer in order to infect your computer. You must use some good security software to remove this virus.

Following behavior has been seen by the Clspackxq.exe on an infected systems.
    1. Executed from Temporary Folders.
    2. Has code inserted into its Virtual Memory space by other programs.
    3. Added as a Registry auto start to load Program on Boot up.
    4. Created as a process on disk.
    5. Executed as a Process.
    6. Registered as a Dynamic Link Library File.

Clspackxq.exe is an infected file found on an windows systems. But it can be removed by using the anti virus software such as an avast anti virus. I have given you the link form where you can download an Avast Anti Virus which is a good software to secure your windows system. Once you download this software then i suggest you to keep on updating this software so that it would be having all the informations about latest viruses.