Thread: Remove XP Antimalware 2010

Remove XP Antimalware 2010

Hello friends,

Today when i started my system and started my system and download an email attachment over there i got a message that you system is being infected with virus and i had install XP Antimalware 2010, when i try to run it, i was not able to find any virus or remove infected file, now i want to remove XP Antimalware 2010 from my system. Can anyone help me out with it.

Information about XP Antimalware 2010

XP Antimalware 2010 is basically a fake security software which makes a clone of XP Internet Security 2010, at the same time this software get install automatically on your system and you will also get lots of XP AntiMalware 2010 pop-up alerts which states that your system is being infected with virus. It will also change your system registry and created its own entry.

If you want to remove XP Antimalware 2010 from your system then you need ti remove it from Add/ Remove program for that you need to click on start go to setting option and over there you will find it out XP Antimalware 2010 software install on it, uninstall it from there and then go to C drive and delete all the files and folder which contain XP Antimalware 2010 software and reboot your system for changes to get effected.

Cannot Remove XP Antimalware 2010

Thanks for your reply i had try to go to Add/ remove program but over there i am not able to find XP Antimalware 2010 install, but i had deleted all the files which contain XP Antimalware 2010 and reboot my system, but that didn't helped me still it has not got removed from my system and at the same time it's saying to purchase a license copy of it.

I was also facing such kind of issue where i was not able to remove XP Antimalware 2010 from my system and i had visited many sites but none of them had solution to fix this program and at last i had reinstall my operating system and downloaded and install a good anti virus. At the same time i would recommend you not to do any online transaction because hacker would get your all details.

Francesca i don't think so Shell456 has to reinstall his/her operating system if he has created system restore point then he can use it and at the same time get updates of your anti virus definition by rebooting your system and login into safe mode and at last type %temp% in run option and delete all the temporary files from here and reboot your system.