Thread: How to uninstall Paladin Antivirus completely ?

How to uninstall Paladin Antivirus completely ?

Hi,

I have recently installed Paladin Antivirus on my windows 7 pc. The problem is that it on giving popup's that my pc has been infected with the viruses. So I tried to remove it but I am not able to do so. I have installed Nod 32 antivirus but it is unable to remove Paladin Antivirus. So please how to uninstall adware Paladin Antivirus completely ?

Re: How to uninstall Paladin Antivirus completely ?

To protect your computer from spyware recommend that you download and install Spybot and Ad-Aware program. The indispensable thing, specializes in the prevention of penetration of spyware on your computer, but not at a distance of what they already have. If after the scan using Spybot and Ad-Aware your computer is still suffering from the endless pop-ups, will have to use additional utilities. NOTE: use the following programs should be careful, they provide an opportunity to remove not only harmful components, and system modules.

If you already have an antivirus program installed, it is very important to keep it current with the latest updates on a regular basis (what is usually the definition files) that help the tool to identify the latest threats and remove them. In addition, the anti-virus tools are not similar, I thought I should use that is not enough you need to, you must do research to find alternative means and experience.

Paladin Antivirus is a fake antivirus program that looks like a real antivirus program, but unlike it, can not remove viruses and Trojans, as well as protect your computer from possible contamination. This parasite is created with one purpose and who have the user buy the full version. It shows many false alerts that inform, for example, that computer is infected, or that detected the attack from the Internet. Secondly, downloads and installs on your computer Paladin Antivirus. Try free Avg Antivirus, for removing Paladin Antivirus.

At s first start Paladin Antivirus registers itself in the registry Windows, to run automatically. Further, the program starts the process of scanning a machine whose result is the discovery of the set of Trojans, viruses and other malicious programs. Do not rely on these results, as they are, and besides, the scanning process - it is a fake. Purpose they have one, to force you to believe that your computer is infected. So you can freely ignore all that this fake antivirus will show you.

To remove Paladin Antivirus :

1. Download free antispyware program Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and install it on your computer. Run.
    2. Open the Updates tab, and click on the button Check for Updates.
    3. Open the scanner and click on the button Check.
    4. After scanning, click Show Results and you will see the scan result (a list of infected files can differ from below).
    5. Click on the Remove Selected button to start the removal process Paladin Antivirus and its associated files, directories and registry keys.

Delete the Associated with Paladin Antivirus registry keys :

HTML Code:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Uninstall \ paladin antivirus 
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ _VOID 
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Paladin Antivirus 
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Run \ paladin antivirus