Thread: Error: 51030 with wii

Error: 51030 with wii

I was playing online game and everything was going well on MKWii. I just disconnected and taken the rest for 10 minutes and I returned back to, my computer and tried to open the game but it occurred the message that " couldn't connect ". It indicates me to confirm the wifi settings on my Wii.

I used the home button and jumped to the internet settings, and tested the connection, It occurring the 51030 error. Now I am unable to connect with internet . Can anyone help..?

I was also suffering with the same issue when running multiple systems at a time , or when my Wii goes to idle mode for an specific amount of time.

I used very common solution for that ,just pressed the power buttons of the router and modem or disconnect it in case if you don't have any button and all and plug it after. Wait for sometimes to detect both of the devices and active the establish the connection, and that will solve the issue until I meet the above situations. You can use this very easy trick and see if it works for you.

Thanks.

Well suggested Mr. sanke and i find also that a lot of functionality can be controlled using some simple tasks.

I also need to indicate that the 51030 Error Code can be resolved sometimes by using some very easy configurations of the router settings, like the configuration of the wireless channel. You could try switching the channel from 1 and stay there if the issue has been solved. In case, if the issue is going on then try to place the configuration of channel on 11.

Error code 51030 with wii

Hello guys,

Pay your attention here, I found the solution for this veru problem,you need to go for some changes on your wii.

• Jump to the manual setup of your wii and come on you pc (windows).
    • Click on the "start" and choose "run".
    • Type theCOMMAND then and enter the following command in the DOS prompt

C:\> ipconfig/all

You get an ip address stuff like that so on. OK

and the method that you followed to find the IP address on your computer, requires to be changed on your Wii also. the last number placed in the IP need to be changed you want to place. If it is a wep key issue, the wep should be on the bottom of the router.

Hello ,

You need try to change the configured channel on the router on 11 or 1. If you are using the Linksys WRT54G routers then type out the IP address of the router as default specified 192.168.1.1 and type the appropriate password and Log-in name that is default allocated as admin and admin.

Then click on the wireless tab and choose a separate wireless channel from the drop down box. There is not 100% guaranteed to do it well for the entire consoles but I have tried it using linksys router.

Thanks