Thread: How to remove Trojan.PWS.Panda.204

How to remove Trojan.PWS.Panda.204

Hi,

Yesterday, I scan my pc with Dr.web and it told that my system is infected with the virus called Trojan.PWS.Panda.204. The other day my trial version of Dr.web has got expired. I have scanned my pc with free avg but it is unable to detect it. so please tell me how to remove Trojan.PWS.Panda.204 ?

Re: How to remove Trojan.PWS.Panda.204

Try Avast, to remove Trojan.PWS.Panda.204. It is a good free antivirus that detects viruses of all kinds, malware such as worms, Trojans and more able to modify themselves. With this virus, it greatly reduces the likelihood of entry threats when surfing the net and also operates in ways that do not perceive the analysis conducted on the files that are running. In addition, conducts deep scans your hard disk, checking the integrity of all its content and enhance recovery of damaged files as a result of infections. Protect the system from the most dangerous viruses today, known as macro viruses and virus-residents. It integrates with Windows Explorer so that you can scan files from the context menu and updates the virus database daily.

Well, Avira AntiVir Personal is the best for virus removal. It contains many more features, tools and services that the Personal version. You could say that Avira Antivir Premium checks and detects thousands of viruses, Trojans, spyware, threats, rootkits, phishing, etc.. In addition, continually updated to detect new threats record time. Each time it detects a potential threat, we can avoid, block, put it in quarantine or simply ignore it. The scans can be manual, but it can be programmed to activate every so often.

To remove Trojan.PWS.Panda.204, I will recommend you ZoneAlarm Firewall 9. It is one of the best security solutions to more powerful and better market reputation. This is the new version of ZoneAlarm is compatible with Windows 7, something very interesting when you consider the few solutions available for this operating system.

I recommend you install both the program i:e Spybot and Ad-Aware and scan your system. Once installed, these programs need to download the update (option Update) and then treated with a computer. Typically, Spybot and Ad-Aware detect the lion's share of spyware and allows you to completely clean your computer from any filth. Spybot Search and Destroy can make your computer vaccinated against known spyware (optional Immunize), and also includes a number of useful utilities for configuring the computer (option Advanced Mode - Tools).