Thread: How to get rid of AntiSpywareExpert

How to get rid of AntiSpywareExpert

Hi,

I have a window 7 pc. I had AntiSppywareExpert installed on my pc. It says, I have several viruses, but my antivirus says it does not detect anything ... I am not able to open windows media player. And my pc has slower down. So tried to remove it but the pc say's that the program is still running, unable to remove .... What should I do to get rid of AntiSpywareExpert ???

Re: How to get rid of AntiSpywareExpert

AntiSpywareExpert is an fake AntiSpyware application. You must have been infected with AntiSpywareExpert 7.3 through a Trojan. Every time you start Windows, AntiSpywareExpert 7.3 starts scanning your system. AntiSpywareExpert 7.3 We say that you are infected with certain parasites (the invented), and if you click "Delete" is carried AntiSpywaeExpert 7.3.com to buy AntiSpywareExpert 7.3 $ 39.95.

To get rid of AntiSpywareExpert, use Avira AntiVir Premium. It helps to checks all records in a file and also lets you create a boot disk to check other computers infected. Makes checks local hard disks, removable disks, etc.. In addition, Avira Antivir Premium offers intensive protection for your mail, a download server itself, and so on.

ZoneAlarm Firewall 9 is the best for trojan removal. It integrates seamlessly with the Windows Action Center 7 and though at first you will notice a large number of notices and permit applications for programs that try to connect to the Internet, will be a matter of passing a few sessions until ZoneAlarm Firewall 9 begins to understand and learn what you should let go, and what is not, something which is welcome given the number of trojans that currently exist.

For AntiSpywareExpert removal. I will first and foremost recommend you to go to the Control Panel Windows, select "Add or Remove Programs and uninstall any programs that you do not use, or who simply look suspicious. Many spyware from entering your computer under the guise of useful utilities, games, music and video players, freebies, weather, lotteries and other things. Some of them you can simply delete the Windows Control Panel without resorting to special tools.