Thread: Dealing with unknown file YPager.exe

Dealing with unknown file YPager.exe

I had noticed a file ypager.exe which is eating a large amount of ram. It makes my system slow. This is the only file which is eating up my most of the ram. How can I deal with this. I think this is a virus file. I had tried to stop this but it starts automatically. There is nothing detected in the scanning of computer. How can I fix that.

Re: Dealing with unknown file YPager.exe

The YPager.exe procedure might come into view scheduled in Task manager under Windows. If you are uncertain if your system may be contaminated with several viruses etc., you almost certainly be anxious too much. The YPager.exe procedure is not a sanctuary risk by itself – this is the most important executable used by the Yahoo Messenger program. Here is a number of supplementary information in sequence you can capable to retrieve from the YPager.exe file, File: YPager.exe, company Name: Yahoo! Inc, File explanation: Yahoo! Messenger, Internal Name: Yahoo! Messenger, Original Filename: YPager.exe, etc.

Even if it might not come into view to have several observable behaviors, YPager.exe might be up and working – it regularly stays in the system tray and determine only demonstrate perceptible procedures if messages are received. Apart from this, you be supposed to be conscious that this type of programs does have sanctuary implications, due to the capability of transmitting files for illustration, but sanctuary risks are attractive low.

You be able to say that YPager.exe is usually secure to utilize, unless it might be replaced by an unidentified Trojan or virus with the similar name, which is fairly unlikely although. From time to time, vulnerabilities are being revealed even in this type of programs, and it this consequently extremely suggested to maintain your system updated with the most recent versions, to prevent yourself from such risks that might conciliation your system.

The ypager.exe is the most important procedure belonging to the Yahoo Instant Messenger submission, an Internet messaging program. This is a supplementary procedure. Disabling or enabling it is down to client favorite. Which damage to your system's registry might be compromising your PC's presentation and causing computer slow-downs and crashes. There are dissimilar files with the similar name: "System" absolutely not necessary.

If YPager.exe is situated in the folder C:\Windows\System32 then the sanctuary rating is 87% hazardous. File size is 86,077 bytes (66% of all incident), 86,126 bytes. There is no information in sequence concerning the inventor of the file. The program is not perceptible. It is situated in the Windows folder, but it is not a Windows core file. File YPager.exe is not a Windows interior file. The YPager.exe is capable to record inputs, monitor submission, and influence additional programs.