Thread: Help to eradicate Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq1@vnnIsEiix

Help to eradicate Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq1@vnnIsEiix

I need you guys to provide some help to eradicate Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq1@vnnIsEiix. My computer is running Windows XP Service Pack 2 with Kaspersky antivirus and my browser is Opera 10. Actually, my antivirus has detected the threat, but it is not able to get rid of the same because of which I am seeking help. The antivirus hangs when I try to delete the infection from its interface. Please help and thanks for any reply.

Re: Help to eradicate Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq1@vnnIsEiix

To eradicate Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq1@vnnIsEiix, I guess that you will have to format the computer and it is also necessary to install a fresh copy of the operating system that you are using. This is because if you try to repair the old system, the infections will remain in the computer. Thus, a system crash might occur. So, I suppose that formatting is the best solution that can be used.

If you cannot eradicate Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq1@vnnIsEiix with the help of the antivirus that you are using in your system, then it means that the threat has taken over the antivirus software too. This can be understood because the antivirus hangs when the deletion of the infection is tried from the antivirus interface. So, you will have to uninstall the antivirus, reboot system and then, reinstall the antivirus. This can solve the problem.

Have you tried to enable a system restore to eradicate Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq1@vnnIsEiix. This method can help you with the required solution because it will remove all the data and installed components from the computer. It means that it will clean the whole computer, but the operating system will be kept safe. So, this is a better and recommended method than formatting.

I advice you to use the boot scan method to eradicate Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq1@vnnIsEiix. This is feature that is not provided by all the antivirus and hence, you will have to install Quick Heal antivirus in your system by uninstalling the current antivirus. So, when you use the boot scan method, you will have to restart the system and the scanning will start before the operating system loads in the computer.

A safe mode scanning can provide you the help to eradicate Gen:Trojan.Heur.Jq1@vnnIsEiix because when the computer is started in this particular mode, all the infections remain inactive, since they are not able to execute in the safe mode. So, I suggest you to use this method as soon as possible and thus, get rid of the infections. It is almost similar to the boot scan method, that is mentioned in the above post.