Thread: Get rid of Troj/Mdrop-CLL

Get rid of Troj/Mdrop-CLL

I have found one virus on my computer when i clicked on the advertisement that popped up on my screen. My computer has been infected by the Troj/Mdrop-CLL and my security software is just not able to remove this virus from my computer. Can anybody suggest me how can i get rid of Troj/Mdrop-CLL ?

Re: Get rid of Troj/Mdrop-CLL

If your computer has security software and if it is not removing any virus from your computer then it might happen that the software which you are using to secure your computer have got expired or you have not updated it yet. It can also happen that the copy that you are using would be a pirated copy in which many functions does support some time. You may try to do the same deletion from the Safe Mode of the windows operating system.

Troj/Mdrop-CLL is a trojan made for infecting the windows operating system. Troj/Mdrop-CLL is capable of running itself automatically and i can also get connected to the internet from your computer by using the remote server via HTTP. When your computer gets infected by the Troj/Mdrop-CLL then followig files would be created on your computer system.
    <User>\Local Settings\Application Data\rdr_1269329081.exe
    <User>\Local Settings\Application Data\rdr_1269329081.exe.exe
    <System>\drivers\mrxoko.sys
    <System>\clbcoko.dll
    <Temp>\w3oko.bat
    <Windows>\bill104.exe

Here you have got the latest version of an Avast Anti Virus which is a great software to deal with the virus and threats on the windows machines. This software has avast amount of virus informations in its database which more then enough to get rid of almost all the kind of viruses. Click on the DOWNLOAD to redirect yourself to the web page from where you would be just one click away by getting an Avast Security software.

Another option that you can use when you do not have any software to secure your computer system is a firewall provided in an every windows operating system by default. Firewall checks for the each bit of data that tries to get access of your computer in order to catch any malicious bits. You can go to the Network And Security from the control panel to change the settings for the Firewall on your system.

It is possible to keep your computer infection free with out using any security softwares. You just need to keep on updating the version of your windows operating system which also updates the firewall in your system so it gets updated by an informations about all the latest viruses. Firewall is enough to secure any genuine windows operating system. Still using an extra software for security is a good habit.