Thread: How to remove Win32/Kollah.MJT

How to remove Win32/Kollah.MJT

Help!!!, Recently i have bought a new computer and have not installed any anti virus program in my computer on which i am using windows vista operating system. I do not know from where this virus have came in my computer but as i have done online scan, so i came to know that there was a Win32/Kollah.MJT infection in my computer. Can anybody help me to get rid of Win32/Kollah.MJT as soon as possible.

Win32/Kollah.MJT Symptoms

Following are some symptoms which shows that your computer system is infected by the Kollah.
    1. PC performance reduces - Kollah can reduce your computer performance enormously slow that it will take much longer time to restart or your internet connection can get affected by Win32 Kollah.
    2. Desktop Icons changed - Kollah can interfere in your internet connection from where it changes your default home page of the browser in to an unwanted web sites. Or there would be some new shortcuts appeared on your PC desktop.
    3. Annoying pop ups will keep up coming on your computer.
    4. E-mails will be sent which is not have sent by you.

Re: How to remove Win32/Kollah.MJT

I think you are in a need of good software which can secure your computer from any kind of viruses or threats that can harm your computer. Here i have given you the link from where you can download the Avast Anti Virus which is an extremely good at removing all the types of threats including the latest one. Click on the name of an AVAST VIRUS CLEANER to get redirected to the downloading page.

Re: How Win32/Kollah.MJT spreads.

Here are the some reason by which your computer gets infected by the Win32/Kollah.MJT.
    • Freeware or Shareware downloading can cause an infection.
    • The use of peer-to-peer (P2P) network connection can also download this infection from the another infected computer.
    • Visiting the web sites with objectionable or dubious content.

Re: How to remove Win32/Kollah.MJT

I think you should use the default security that has been provided in an every windows operating system, called as Firewall. It is a main gateway from where each and every bit of data passes through and it Checks for the each bit if data for finding an infection. Go to the Network And Security from control panel to change the settings for Firewall of your windows vista operating system.