Thread: How to use predator for usb security

How to use predator for usb security

I want a solution for an USB protection. I had found a tool that can lock my computer. Only after providing the USB to the computer the computer will come up. I had found a similar tool called as predator. I need some information using the tool and computer. What are the different security features it offers to us for a data protection.

Re: How to use predator for usb security

The Predator turns several USB memory apparatus into a key that obstructs the right of entry to your system. It work like, the Predator generates a particular key in your USB drive, and then sits in the computer tray at the same time as monitoring it. The key is rehabilitated each a small number of seconds for additional effectual protection. The moment you depart your system, basically unplug the USB memory apparatus and your system will be obstructed: the screen determine and go black and the keyboard and mouse would not answer. When you are back, plug the USB apparatus again and Predator will construct your PC go back to customary.

The Predator is simple to utilize, though it might advantage from a bit additional information in sequence regarding the program's purposes and an appropriate help segment. With Predator you can obstruct the right of entry to your system at the similar time as you are away with an easy USB memory apparatus. Do not unplug the USB memory apparatus if the program's image is red. If you misplace the USB apparatus, press Enter three times and enter your password.

If you desire to utilize it insert the USB drive. To Run Predator (auto start with Windows is probable), When you are away from your system, you basically take away the USB drive. Once detached, the keyboard and mouse are put out of action and the screen darkens. When you come back to your system, then you put in the USB flash. The keyboard and mouse are instantaneously released, and the display is restored. You can defend more than a few systems with the similar USB flash drive, e.g. your home and office systems.

What actually persuaded me to utilize this efficient tool are the superior sanctuary characteristics which are integrated in Predator. The characteristics Records all sanctuary-related events in a log file: for this you have to start, alarms, and stop. By interpretation this log, you determine and recognize if intruders have tried to use your system at the same time as you have been away. Recurrently modify the sanctuary codes recorded on your USB drive. If an intruder manages to replica your stick, this replica will not run for the reason that the codes on your own stick will have changed in the meantime.

To put out of action the Windows task manager as soon as you unplug the USB drive. No one be able to discontinue it with Ctrl-Alt-Del. Lets you recover control of your system if you misplace your stick: As soon as you start the software for the primary time, you set a password that determine unlock your conference if your USB drive is not obtainable. Can sound a capable of being heard alarm if someone enters an unacceptable password.