Thread: After installing internet security should i need any antivirus

After installing internet security should i need any antivirus

I have installed "Kaspersky Internet Security 2010" on my computer and i don't think that i need any of the antivirus on my computer. So if it is required that i need to install any antivirus on my computer for better security then please suggest me. I think that the internet security it has all the feature and it can make my computer safe from the virus infection. Also give me some antivirus if needed that supports my internet security tool on my computer.

Re: After installing internet security should i need any antivirus

As you have stated that you have installed an internet security tool on your computer, the internet security tool helps our computer from the infection of the viruses like malware, spyware, browser hijacks & many more. So to protect your computer from these viruses internet security plays an important role and the antivirus helps you to scan your computer and remove all the virus infection from the computer.

I think if you have Kaspersky Internet Security tool installed in your computer then it is not important to install another security tool or antivirus on your computer. As you have said i can say that Internet security and antivirus are different from each other. It is enough that you have Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 on your computer but to prevent your computer from the virus infection you need to update it regularly.

I think you need a total protection tool which can help you to protect your computer completely from the virus infection. So if you want then you can have Avast antivirus which has all the features of full protection against viruses. If has firewall which can protect your computer from the internet viruses and antivirus which can help you to scan you computer and remove virus infection. So it is better to have a single tool on a same computer.

I think you can have both of the tools on your computer, i have Avast antivirus and comodo internet security tool which helps me in browsing internet virus free and the antivirus helps me to pretect me against the virus infection form any of the source. And you no need to worry that two programs cannot be installed. It can be but you need to see that if you are using any of the best antivirus then the security tool must be in less size and should not interfere in the antivirus's work.

As i have seen that the Kaspersky security tools are not capable of detecting and removing virus infections from the computer. So if you want then you can have a tool which is capable of removing the virus infection and all the unwanted files which can harm your computer and also if you want then you can go on the google search and from there you can have all the information anout the best supported antivirus with the internet security tool.