Thread: How to remove Trojan.Dropper.TJJ

How to remove Trojan.Dropper.TJJ

I have a personal computer and it runs on the Windows XP and it has an antivirus which is called AVG antivirus. I have a virus on my computer which is called "Trojan.Dropper.TJJ". It is a trojan virus and it it unremovable form the computer. I have scanned my computer to remove this virus but unfortunately the antivirus is unable to find it and remove it form the computer. So please help me in removing this virus.

Re: How to remove Trojan.Dropper.TJJ

This is a trojan virus which is a dangerous virus and it can affect a users computer by hacking the users data and other files over the internet. This virus is evolved from the Trojan family and it is responsible for hacking any of the users computer' data. So if you want then you can remove it by going on the online scanning support and then from there you can remove this virus with the scanning procedure.

I think you need to update your computers antivirus and then you can scan your computer to find this infection of trojan and delete it. Updating of antivirus plays an important role in removing any of the virus infection from the computer. This trojan virus is mostly infects the computer from the internet and from there it hacks the users computer and use all the users data to have all the knowledge of the user.

The best thing to remove this virus is to have Avast antivirus which is a great antivirus to remove any kind of virus form the computer which can harm the users data from a native computer. So if you want then you can download if from the official website and also there are most of the websites which provides this antivirus for free. So if you want then you can google search for it and download it from the website.

You can also remove this virus by going in the Safe Mode and from there you need to go to the windows menu and from there you need to go to the search option and in the search box you need to type the virus file name and then select all the drives and check the hidden files option. After that search it and if you get this file then you need to delete it and then restart your computer and then run your updated antivirus to remove it completely.