Thread: Problem with Symantec email proxy

Problem with Symantec email proxy

Hi everyone,
    I am having a problem in the laptop which runs on Windows 7 and has Symantec antivirus installed in it. Whenever i browse internet on my laptop i get an problem with the antivirus. When i scan my computer with this antivirus, no viruses are detected. But the problem is that when i browse internet for more than an hour, a notification message from Symantec displays more frequently stating that "Your email message was unable to send because your mail server rejected the message; 451Message temporarily deffered", some thing like that. I don't know what is that, please help me in resolving it..

Re: Problem with Symantec email proxy

I think the server is being used and it is allowed to send your email which is under repair or i think they are being blocked by your computer or some security program. I think this is a common problem and in order to remove this peoblem you need to update your computers antivirus i.e Symantec antivirus and after that you can check it out that if it gives you the same error message.

I think you need to check it out with the latest version of this security program and then if it is available then you need to update it into your computer or else you can also do one thing that you can uninstall and after some time again reinstall it again and then you can check it out and also if it is possible then you need to disable the security program which is enabled in your antivirus and then see if the problems occurs or not.

Try to update the virus definitions in your antivirus and also scan your computer with the updated antivirus, this can help you out to remove this problem and also you can use another antivirus if the problem persiste and does not resolved. I use AVG antivirus on my computer and till now i haven't got any kind of problem with my antivirus. So if you want to remove this problem then you can use different antivirus.

You can use other different antivirus which can gives you all the protection and other features which most of the antivirus doesn't give. In this case you can use Avast antivirus which is a great antivirus which provides you all the pretections against all the updated viruses. It is available for free on most of the websites in a trial period for 60 days. So if you want then you can google search it anf then download it for free.

There is a simple solution for your problem, if your antivirus gives you any kind of problem and the problem is not solvable, in this case you can use some other antivirus. If you want to use the same antivirus then you can re-install it and update it if required and then you can see if the problem continues. This problems most of the times occurs by the viruses and they are not resolved untill you update it and also it doesn't goes then you need to uninstall it and try some other antivirus.