Thread: How to remove Cleanator adware

How to remove Cleanator adware

Hi,

My pc windows 7 pv has been infected with the virus called Cleanator. The problem is that its keeps giving warning messages. I have tried cleaning it with Nod 32 antivirus but not able to remove it. Everytime I start my pc I get this messages that my pc is infected with the new-new viruses ?? So please tell me, how to remove Cleanator adware ??

Re: How to remove Cleanator adware

These programs are very common and usually Windows users are misled by false warnings that are often generated by other malware. Some victims settle them and even pay for them thinking they are serious and effective products when they are actually programs that instead of eliminating the problems of the PC, installing the various programs that generate spy on users and browsers handle (rather than nothing in IE), modifying the home pages, the search engine results and limiting access to certain pages of actual anti-virus solutions. So first update your existing antivirus and then scan your computer in safe mode.

To remove Cleanator adware, try Anti Trojan Elite. It is a program to remove trojans and other malware that is responsible for constantly analyzing our computer to find and remove these malicious programs. In addition, Anti Trojan Elite analyzes Windows Registry looking for suspicious changes and disables the autorun function of any unit.

Try AVG Free Edition to remove Cleanator adware. It comes with a new version of one of the most popular free antivirus and effective at the time. The 9.0.790 version retains all the features of earlier versions and offers greater protection from malware threats, in addition to correcting some mistakes. AVG Free Edition is a free antivirus and Spanish you should try if you have not installed a security service on your computer.

I recommend to use PC Tools Spyware Doctor. It is a new security tool, part of the popular PC Tools enterprise, combining an excellent antivirus with antispyware extraordinary. PC Tools Spyware Doctor with Antivirus 2010 provides the best of his close relatives and maintains a clean and simple interface. Within the program options you can activate the game mode, detect energy saving modes, mute warnings, consult the history of analysis, review quarantined files, etc..