Thread: Virus infection after removal

Virus infection after removal

My computer runs on Windows XP with Avast antivirus. My computer was affected by virus infection and there was no antivirus installed in my computer. But when u came to know that my computer was infected by the virus, i installed Avast antivirus on my computer and then ran a full scan of my system. It removed all the virus infection but after sometime the virus reappeared back on my computer and i have tried most of the virus on my system. So please suggest me the method to remove virus..

Re: Virus infection after removal

I think you need to use the updated Avast antivirus on your computer, and in order to prevent form virus infection you need to have any good antivirus on your computer which can protect your computer from the virus infection and also if you want then you can all other antivirus which are useful for the computer. The avast antivirus is good but you can also use AVG, Macsfee,Nortan etc.. on your computer.

I think you need "Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010", it is easy-to-use solution whcih provides complete antivirus protection from the virus infection that keeps you safe while you are online on the internet. This antivirus is available for free which is a trial version, you can download it form the official site and use it on your computer, if it works with your computer then later you can buy it.

If you want to completely remove viruses from your computer then the best way is to format your computer and re-install windows on your computer. By this way you can get rid from all the virus infections which you are having currently on your computer. Today there are most of the viruses which are so dangerous that they doesn't completely go from the computer. So if you want then you can do this method that will help you remove all the virus.

Most of the antiviruses are not very useful for removing viruses from the computer. So the best way to remove them is to use the manual removal method, which can help you to remove all the viruses from the computer and also it can help you to remove all the unwanted files from the computer so try manual removal method from the phone. Hope this helps you out.