Thread: ESET NOD32 Antivirus hangs my computer

ESET NOD32 Antivirus hangs my computer

There was a problem with my computer, it was infected by an "Autorun Virus" and was creating unwanted popups on my computer. I was having AVG antivirus on my computer and but it was unable to detect and delete them. So i downloaded "ESET NOD32 Antivirus" and installed it on my computer, but after doing that my computer got hanged up completely and i was unable to do anything on my computer. Please help me i am not able to use my computer whenever i start my computer it hangs up and i am not able to do anything.

Re: ESET NOD32 Antivirus hangs my computer

After seeing your problem i can say that, there is a first and the most important thing is that whenever you try to install any antivirus on your system you need to check that there is only one antivirus installed in your computer and don't have to install another antivirus on the same computer. YOu should have only one antivirus on the computer at a time. If you have two antivirus this can affect your computer and can hang your system.

I think you need to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus from the computer and then use your computer. If it is not possible then you can go from the Safe Mode on your computer and form there you need to go to the control panel and from there you can uninstall antivirus. And keep in mind that you don't have to install more than one antivirus on the same computer.

As you have stated that your computer was infected by the autorun virus on your computer. I think to remove this virus you need to have Avast antivirus with updation, it helps us to remove all the autorun virus from the computer and if you want then you can uninstall all the current antiviruses from the computer and install updated antivirus which you can get from the official website of the avast.

This antivirus i not stable with the computer's as it has most of the bugs which can affect our system. You need to avoid the use of this antivirus, it hangs system and also it is responsible for corrupting all the data from the computer. As you have said that you are facing this hanging of computer problem, so in this situation you need to format your computer to remove this antivirus and after that install some better antivirus which can protect your computer and not harm.

I would say that this antivirus is not good to have it on our computer, if you want then you can use MacAfee antivirus on your computer. Nod32 antivirus has high protection which will not allow you to access any of the websites which are not suitable for the computer which the antivirus think and also it will not allow you to download any thing from the websites on the internet. It will also prevent to have untrusted applications on the computer. So better to keep you computer away from this antivirus.