Thread: How to remove vista antimalware 2010

How to remove vista antimalware 2010

I have a computer which runs on Windows Vista, i found a rogue antivirus which is called Vista AntiMalware 2010 on my computer. I don't want to have this antivirus on my system because of it i am facing problem in opening applications and webpages on the internet. I have tried everything to remove it but the Malwarebyte which i am having does not detect it. Please anyone can help me regarding this then it would be appreciated.

Re: How to remove vista antimalware 2010

I think you need to have Superantispyware on your comptuer which is a free version and can be easily found out on the official website. It is the most easy and great scanner in the market. Its Multi-Dimensional Scanning and Process Interrogation Technology helps to detect spyware that other products miss. It will hwlp you to remove all the spyware which are present and other virus from you computer.

You can also download free version of Avast antivirus which can help you to remove this antivirus and other viruses which are related to it. I have this antivirus on my computer and whenever i find this stuff i do a scan of my computer and then it clears all the infected files, but it is important that you need to update it in the regular interval of time. Updating a particular antivirus helpsus to get rid form the updated viruses on the computer.

The basic steps which are involved in the process of removal is that you need to do the method which i have have mentioned. You need to stop all the vista antimalware 2010 processes by searching it on yoru computer. These are
    av2010.exe
    AntivirusPro2010.exe
    AV2010Install.exe
    ieupdates.exe

It can be stopped by searching it on your computer, you need to go in the search option and then tick for all local drives, also tick for hidden files and then just type all the names which i have mentioned in the search box and if your computer finds them, then you need to delete them.

If you install a perticular software in your computer, the files of that software are saved in several other places in your system, so in order to remove a particular software you need to remove its registry which is very important. In your case you also need to remove registry entries form your computer to remove it completely. The entries are mentioned below:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\W… “Vista Antimalware2010”
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Vista Antimalware 2010
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\… Antimalware2010
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Vista Antimalware2010

Also there is a update required for your malwarebyte which is important to remove any kind of virus from your computer. You can also try by going to the control panel and from there you can check the name of the vista antimalware 2010, if you find it try to remove or uninstall it from then computer. This is the basic step which is involved in ramovind a particular application from the computer.