Thread: Remove the virus W32 /Parparo.worm

Remove the virus W32 /Parparo.worm

Recently I have purchased an HCl Me laptop which is installed with windows XP operating system. It appears as my system is infected with the W32 /Parparo.worm virus since I constantly get a pop-up message which is troubling me while I am working. Anyone faced similar kind of virus can help to get rid of this W32 /Parparo.worm virus.

Re: Remove the virus W32 /Parparo.worm

According to me I think your Windows Xp can be corrupted due to the virus W32 /Parparo.worm. So, I suggest you that to format your computer system with the Genuine copy of the Windows Xp. After formatting the system reinstall your Windows xp and all the software's that can be required for your system and also install the Anti-Virus. You can noticed that the W32 /Parparo.worm virus can be removed from your system.

I supposed that you had to tried by booting up your computer system into the Safe Mode option. To boot into the Safe Mode continuously press the function F8 key immediately just after pressing the restart button. After booting into the Safe Mode try to remove or delete the files that can be infected by the W32 /Parparo.worm virus. I guess this information can works for you to delete the W32 /Parparo.worm virus from you system.

To remove the virus W32 /Parparo.worm, you can simply load the Microsoft Security Essential on your computer machine. Copy the disk drive data to a particular folder then scan your whole system including the newly created folder after this and remove or delete the folders. This will certainly help you to remove the viruses and now you can move the data to the pen drive again.

The W32 /Parparo.worm virus detection can be added to cover for a local worm. The W32 /Parparo.worm virus can not spread by an e-mail. The actual file name can be known as the "parparosa_bug.exe " and can have the file size of 19968 bytes. The file can be internally compressed with as-pack. Whenever the W32 /Parparo.worm virus can be an executed, The W32 /Parparo.worm virus can executes silently, no GUI message boxes can appear.

The W32 /Parparo.worm virus can also tries to an access the files on the floppy drive, modifying files similarly. To make sure that the worm can be created automatically on the next system start the W32 /Parparo.worm virus can creates an entry under the following link using a win2000 test system :
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
    "PARPAROSA BUG" , with the data referring to:
    c:\program files\accessories\parparosa_bug.exe