Thread: Threat of Win32/Kryptik.AIQ in Windows 7

Threat of Win32/Kryptik.AIQ in Windows 7

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate operating system and my browser is Opera 10. I am facing a situation in my computer that there is a threat of Win32/Kryptik.AIQ in Windows 7. I am using Kaspersky antivirus in my system, but it has not proved useful to get rid of this infection from my system. So, what are the suitable solutions that can be used in this situation? Kindly reply soon and thanks for any help.

Re: Threat of Win32/Kryptik.AIQ in Windows 7

Remember to scan all the portables and externals that are connected to the computer. This may be a reason why there is a threat of Win32/Kryptik.AIQ in Windows 7. Also, use the scan and fix method that appears when any device is connected to the system. This method is also capable to removing infections from any connected device. Also keep the antivirus well updated.

The threat of Win32/Kryptik.AIQ in Windows 7 can be solved with the help of the AVG antivirus that has the capability to get rid of the infections like virus, worms and trojans. This infection that has entered your computer is a trojan and hence, AVG can delete the same. Also, AVG is compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. So, you will have no problems while using the same.

The boot scan is a recommended technique to delete the threat of Win32/Kryptik.AIQ in Windows 7. This is because this scan takes place when the infections cannot execute, that is before the operating system starts. So, the infections will not be active at this time. You will have to install Avast antivirus with the latest version, so that you will have no incompatibility problems.

Hello there, I suggest you to use Spyware Doctor, that is an anti-malware, if there has been a threat of Win32/Kryptik.AIQ in Windows 7. I am using the same in my system and it has helped me a lot in many situations. The main reason for this is that it can stay in the background of the system and check for all the malicious activities going on in the computer.

You can enable the system restore to the factory settings if there has been a threat of Win32/Kryptik.AIQ in Windows 7. Start the system in the safe mode first and then do the system restore. If you select the other option than the factory settings, then all the data will be backed up and the threat will still remain in the computer after the system restore is enabled.