Thread: How to eradicate JPEG picture virus?

How to eradicate JPEG picture virus?

I have heard about this JPEG (Joint Photographic Expert Group) picture virus. From the last week this virus has become threat to most of the computer system. I have no idea whether my computer system is infected by this virus or not but I want to know how to remove this JPEG virus from my computer if I will be a victim of this virus in future. I will be waiting for the related replies.

Re: How to eradicate JPEG picture virus?

Anti-Virus Center emergency alert users: Coping with JPEG images cannot just play the system vulnerability patch, because JPEG image vulnerability exists in Microsoft provides a graphical development for the dynamic link library (Gdiplus.dll), the electronic image file will be the system file to use, and thus may be virus creators to join a variety of virus code to be used for stealing passwords, an important means of network attacks.

Anti-virus experts explained that, at present, the program has been widely used in the development of a variety of graphics program, but the system files only in Windows XP and above the system was only installed by default, so most of the commonly used non-Microsoft application software installation will own the file.

In addition to system images vulnerabilities, there are some loopholes in the use of images of the document third-party applications. For example: image authoring software such as PhotoShop, which will be installed in its own directory when you install the file. Therefore, engaging in art, or image processing workers should beware of this virus even more harmful. Kingsoft Anti-virus experts believe that, in order to truly prevent this vulnerability, should be used by these third-party software Gdiplus.dll papers are all replaced with Gdiplus.dll file has been repaired.

Use tools for removing this virus

"JEPG virus and Vulnerability Detection" tool can conduct a comprehensive scan of all the Gdiplus.dll disk files, including system and third-party application software in the file. Vulnerabilities will exist to find out Gdiplus.dll file, and can automatically repair.

Manually removing this JPEG virus.

Manually removing this JPEG virus.
    1, please go to Microsoft website to download no loopholes Gdiplus.dll;
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

2, open "My Computer", press F3, select "search all files and folders", fill in the file name "GDIPlus.dll" search. Find out what program comes with a GDIPlus.dll documents;

3, downloaded from the Microsoft Web site Gdiplus.dll file to replace these files.

Attachment: Gdiplus.dll files commonly used third-party software, if you have installed the following software Please note that check. There are still some software to use this system file, the simplest approach is to find the file through the operating system functions, to find GDIPLUS.dll documents, to see how much the software in use.