Thread: Infected by krl32mainweq.dll.

Infected by krl32mainweq.dll.

Help!!! I am facing some fake security center error and alerts on my computer from last two days and the Security Center was also stopped, So i just had a look in to the System 32 folder where i found a krl32mainweq.dll as a recently modified file. My anti virus software is also not working.I think my computer has been infected by krl32mainweq.dll but i am not sure. Can you guys help me to know what it is and how my computer is behaving abnormally.

Re: Infected by krl32mainweq.dll.

I would like to warn you that krl32mainweq.dll malicious file which is Win32:Hupigon type of threat. This threat is usually created by some unsafe processes and it would be registering itself as a dynamic link library file. Once your computer got infected by the krl32mainweq.dll then it might be attached to the windows processes such as explorer.exe.

I think your computer have got some malicious files. If you do not know that which processes are malicious running in your task manager then you must check it as to kill all the malicious processes. You can go to the Windows Defender where you can find the publishers of each and every processes running on your computer. Most of the malicious processes does not have any publisher that is Unknown Publisher so you may check for the krl32mainweq.dll. Go to the Start > All Programs > Windows Defender menu.

You must check it by using some security software that your computer is infected by any viruses or not. I have provided the LINK from where you can download the Norton Anti Virus which is amazingly good at this task. It can not only detect viruses but can also remove them successfully. You must keep on updating the software which handles the security of your computer.

I would suggest you to keep your Windows Firewall On always as it is the security feature provided by the Microsoft which checks for each and every bit that comes to your computer. Go to the Network And Security from where you can change the settings for Firewall. krl32mainweq.dll is a virus because of which you are getting pop ups of fake anti virus softwares.

When your computer does not works as per your expectations in the case of virus removal then you must use Safe Mode of the Windows Operating system. You can go to the safe mode by continuously pressing F8 key when your computer gets restarted. This will take you to the Booting Options where you have to choose for Safe Mode.