Thread: BackDoor-EMN Virus Problem

BackDoor-EMN Virus Problem

Hello, I am having Windows xp operating system on my computer and while working on internet due to some of the reason my computer is got infected by the Virus having name as BackDoor-EMN. I am having Norton Internet Security 2010 and though it is detecting the virus file, it is not deleting the virus file. If you are having any solution for removing the file then please help me to remove it.

Re: BackDoor-EMN Virus Problem

Hello, It is necessary to update your Norton Internet Security 2010 on your computer. If you simply update your antivirus application then you will able to get the solution for your problem. If you update your antivirus application then you will able to get the solution for your virus file. So, just make use of the updated file of the antivirus and you will able to solve your problem.

Hello, you can simply able to get the solution for your problem if you make use of the one of the below mentioned software application:
    • AOL Active Virus Shield
    • Avast! Home Edition
    • AVG Anti-Virus
    • BitDefender
    • F-Secure
    • Kaspersky Anti-Virus
    • McAfee VirusScan
    • Quick Heal AntiVirus

Hello, you can simply able to get the solution if you first stop the running process regarding the virus file with the help of the Task manager. If you open the task manager and check the running processes you will able to get the exe file for the BackDoor-EMN Virus. So, you just need to select that process and then simply click on the End Process. After clicking on the End process the process related to that file will be stopped and then you can simply able to remove the virus file from your computer.

Hello, there are some of the Antivirus are available which will simply scan your computer at the boot time. If you scan your computer at boot time then you will able to get the solution for the viruses which are using computer files and resources. So, you will able to remove those files as at the boot time not a single file from different application make use of the system resources or system files. So, you can delete the virus infected file.

Hello, I would suggest you to make use of the Mcafee Antivirus for removing the BackDoor-EMN Virus Problem from your computer. I am using it and it is providing me really better solution against the virus file. It is having following features:
    • Automatically protects against viruses and spyware
    • Rapidly scans your PC for threats
    • Warns against phishing scams
    • Digitally shared your documents
    • Maintains your PC at peak efficiency
    • Manage your home network from one PC Easily
    • Protects against Identity Theft
    • Prevents spam from clogging your in-box
    • Automatically back up your data
    • Checks Email and IM Links
    • McAfee Anti-Theft File Protection