Thread: Required ethernet controller drivers for the Lanparty UT nF4 Ultra-D motherboard

Required ethernet controller drivers for the Lanparty UT nF4 Ultra-D motherboard

Hi, Everyone. I had just formatted my computer and re-installed the genuine copy of the windows XP. But the problem is that I can not have the Ethernet Controller drivers. I can have the Lanparty UT nF4 Ultra-D desktop board. So, I want to know about the Ethernet Controller Drivers of the Lanparty UT nF4 Ultra-D motherboard. Can anyone help me to find out these drivers??

Re: Required ethernet controller drivers for the Lanparty UT nF4 Ultra-D motherboard

According to my experience I suggest you that to download the Driver Finder software from the internet. After downloading, install it on your computer system. This Driver Finder software can help's you to find out the drivers that can be required by your Lanparty UT nF4 Ultra-D motherboard Ethernet Controller. The Driver Finder software can automatically find out the drivers that can be required by your computer system. Try It!!

Re: Required ethernet controller drivers for the Lanparty UT nF4 Ultra-D motherboard

While searching the solution for your Lanparty UT nF4 Ultra-D motherboard Ethernet controller drivers, I can found that for you the following Networking specifications of your Lanparty UT nF4 Ultra-D motherboard Ethernet controller. So, go through the following specifications and search the drivers on the internet that can support for these specifications, it can help's you to find out the solution :
    1. LANPARTY UT Ultra-D exclusive features DXG(Dual Xpress Graphics) supported
    2. Karajan Audio(Theater like7.1 /8ch supported)
    3. Dual Gigabit LAN
    4. nVIDIA nVRAID
    5. nVIDIA nTune(embedded overclocking solution)
    6. nVIDIA ActiveArmor
      (Embedded hardware firewall & network solution)
    7. nF4 chipset supported Serial ATA(3Gb/s)
    8. 100% Japanese Capacitors
    9. UV sensitive slots
    10. EZ-on / EZ-touch onboard switch button
    11. CMOS reloaded®
    12. All New Genie BIOS

I suggest you that download the Ethernet Controller drivers from internet. You can only do that go on to the website of the DFI motherboard and installed the drivers that can be required by your computer system. I can also suggest you that you can only download the Ethernet Controller Drivers from the official web site of the DFI It can really help's you. I can also providing you the link as follows :
    Lanparty UT nF4 Ultra-D motherboard Ethernet controller drivers

If you are using the Lanparty UT nF4 Ultra-D Ethernet Controller then the simplest way of installing the any type of driver on your computer can be that " Lanparty UT nF4 Ultra-D XP Windows Restore Disk ". It can be an automated disk which can install all of the drivers that can be required by your system automatically on your computer. You can need Ethernet driver to connect to the internet. Check that the Ethernet driver can be installing correctly.

cool Re: Required ethernet controller drivers for the Lanparty UT nF4 Ultra-D motherboard

I found out what drivers ubuntu used and installed the windows version on windows. Worked after 4 days of trying.