Thread: How to remove Chin09.Win virus

How to remove Chin09.Win virus

Recently i got a new antivirus on my laptop called AVG antivirus. My laptop came with windows Vista, i enabled internet security of my laptop to protect my laptop form virus infection. I have to disable the security to install AVG antivirus on my laptop. But when i was installing it i got a virus and multiple popups with "Chin09.win" started coming up always. After that when i try to connect to the internet, i was getting an error as unable to connect to the internet. Please suggest me what is it and hoe to solve it.

Re: How to remove Chin09.Win virus

The Virus Chin09.Win is a threat which is responsible for the virus infection in a particular computer and it will be displayed on the computers which is infected by the Dr. Guard rogue security program. It was intentionally displayed in order to trick the users and make them believe that their computer is infected by a virus and needs purchase the security program to prevent your computer from this infection.

The basic thing which all the user must do when their computer is infected by a virus threat or with the security threats. You need to always do these steps which are recommended in order to get rid form a virus:

Step1.
    You need to type %temp% in command prompt in order to delete all the related files.
    Step2.
    Then type Prefetch in command prompt to delete all files.
    Step3.
    Then do the regular disk-cleanup by going in All Programs> Accessories> System tools> Disk Cleanup.
    Step4.
    Also you need to delete cookies and other history after shutdown your default browser.

You can also try to update your laptop's antivirus as have said that you are using AVG antivirus in your laptop. I think you need to use Avast antivirus which has the power to delete all the latest updates viruses. This comes with the trial version for free on the internet. This antivirus is recommended by most of the experts, they say that it has a great firewall protection and also it scans our computer with a great technology. So just check it out.

Try to connect your internet in your laptop by which you can download Malwarebytes and SUPERantispyware, these are the free programs which has the ability to find and delete all the threats which is related to the security and spyware. Just dowload it from the official site and install it in your computer, then run a full system scan and i am sure that it will help you to remove all the infections form your computer.