Thread: Infected by virus came with video

Infected by virus came with video

Hello friends,
    On a day when i checked my facebook account on my computer, there i saw a video in my account, i opened it after that i realized that it was a virus which have infected my computer. The virus infection was related to the malware infection. to remove it i scanned my computer and found some viruses then i removed them. One of my friend recommended me AVG antivirus to install in my computer. So to download it i went on the official site of this antivirus but there was a problem in going on the official site, i was not able to enter as i was getting a error message "internet connectivity problem". I don't know what is going on please suggest me some good solution. I have winows Xp on my computer with Avast antivirus.

Re: Infected by virus came with video

I can suggest you that if you have a virus infection in your system like malware or spyware then you need to do some of the following steps to remove it from your computer. The first thing to do is to update your current antivirus on your system with malware, spyware and also with antivrus patch files. After you have updated your antivirus then you need to unplug your internet connection before you start scanning. After that scan your computer with the latest antivirus.

I use this tool which helps me to protect my computer from the harmful malware infections from the net. This tool is called "A-squared Anti-Malware 4.5" which keeps your computer virus free and also from all internet threats like viruses, worms, trojans, bots, spyware, adware and keyloggers with the best technology of two virus scanners. It has the feature of Triple realtime protection which helps in the surf protection, signature and also behavior-based detection. It also helps us to prtect our computer against rootkits.

You can use "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.44" which is the latest version, it helps us for the detection and removal of malware. In this versin it has a number of new technologies that are designed to quickly detect, destroy, and prevent malware. It can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fails to detect. It monitors each and every process and stops malicious processes before they even start into your system.

You can have "SUPERAntiSpyware" which is available for free on the official site of it. It helps in removing malware from your system. It takes almost 30 minutes for the full system scan. You can download and install it on your computer and after that just follow the steps:

1. Click on the SUPERAntiSpyware.exe file and launch the installer.
    2. After that Run a complete system scan.
    3. Then click on Next to leave the default installation path which is C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware.
    4. After that click on next to install SUPERAntiSpyware.
    5. After installation if it asks for the latest definition updates please let it check.
    6. Click on the prompts untill it updates all the required definition.
    7. When the the main window comes up then click on Scan Your Computer.
    8. Please do a check mark on the complete scan.
    9. After the SUPERAntiSpyware finishes the scan then remove everything that is found and related to the malware infection.