Thread: How to get rid of Exploit.JS.Objsnap.B

How to get rid of Exploit.JS.Objsnap.B

Help me! I am using windows vista on my computer which have been infected by the Exploit.JS.Objsnap.B. My anti virus software has been corrupted so i did online scan of my computer from which i detected this virus on my computer. I just want to get rid of Exploit.JS.Objsnap.B as soon as possible. Is there any major effects that can happen in my computer because of this virus?

Exploit.JS.Objsnap.B

Basically Exploit.JS.Objsnap.B is a exploit which affects an Microsoft Office Snapshot Viewer ActiveX control. This exploit may come from an infected websites or from some other source. If your computer have got this virus then remove it as soon as possible as it may send some important informations about your computer to the attackers.

Re: How to get rid of Exploit.JS.Objsnap.B

Do not worry as i have given you the link by which you can download the Avast anti virus which is amazingly successful in detecting and removing all the latest viruses. But i suggest you to keep on updating the version of this software in order to be safe from any kind of viruses.

If your computer is infected by Exploit.JS.Objsnap.B then it might happen that the firewall on your windows operating system has been disabled. You should always keep ON the firewall in order not to get infected by any malicious content. Go to the Network And Security from the Control Panel in which you would be having an option to change the settings of firewall.

Once you have detected the virus on your computer then you can get rid of that particular virus by deleting it manually. As your anti virus system have given the path where this virus file resides then you just have to delete it but make sure that the registry values changed by this virus should also changed to its original value to fade the further effects of this virus.